Why Do We Use Excel Pie Charts?Excel Pie Charts are used in a Microsoft Excel Worksheet to display the contribution of each cell value to the total value.
Steps To Create Pie Chart in Excel
1. Prepare Example Excel Worksheet For Pie ChartPrepare a new Excel Worksheet as shown in the figure below to show Serial Numbers, Batsman and their Scores got in a cricket match. Fill in the sample data as you wish.
2. Select Cell Range To Prepare Excel Pie ChartSelect The Two Columns named Batsman and Scores with filled values and column titles, as shown in the figure above.
3. Use Insert Tab To Create Pie ChartClick on Insert Tab and click on Pie Chart tool. Select a suitable type of Pie Chart, say we select the very first type from 2D pie charts. When you will click on this type of pie chart, the Pie Chart will be crated and shown in the you Excel worksheet as shown below.
4. Changing Layout of Excel Pie ChartYou can change the layout of your Pie chart easily by selecting a suitable layout on Chart Tools as shown in the figure below
5. Getting the Final Excel Pie ChartAs soon as you click on your selected layout, the Pie chart will be changed to new layout look as shown in the figure below.
Www.ForFreeEducation.Blogspot.Com a totally free blog for Perfect Computer Notes.
You may also like to read:Electricity Bill Calculator Formulas in Excel
Using Simple Formulas in Excel With Arithmetic Operators 2